Monday, February 6, 2012

FMM

I've been reading Kenlie's blog for awhile, but have never participated in her Friend Makin' Mondays.  Here we go....


                                                    



f you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Habits


  1. Are you proactive, or do you procrastinate?  I've been proactive most of my life, but I have found myself procrastinating a little bit the last year or so. 
  2. Do you eat breakfast everyday? If so, what’s a typical meal like? I try to eat breakfast, but it's usually not first thing in the morning.  I have my coffee right away and usually by 9 or 10, I'm ready to eat.  On days where I don't have to go anywhere in the morning, I have been making egg white/veggie scrambles.  If I have to be somewhere, I usually just grab a piece of fruit or eat dry cereal while I'm getting ready. 
  3. How much time do you spend watching TV on an average day?  We haven't had t.v. for about 5 years. (We don't have cable and can't get regular stations without an antenna).  We do love the t.v. show Psych and watch it on Netflix and Hulu.  I probably watch one or two episodes a week. 
  4. Do you talk on the phone, or do you prefer e-mail and/or text messages?  I prefer e-mail and text messages, but I do talk on the phone to one of my friends who lives far away and my Mom who refuses to text or use the computer. 
  5. Do you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening?  I do workout videos sometime in the morning while my kids are at school, but when I go walking or jogging, I wait until late afternoon when my daughter is home, because we like to go together.
  6. Do you take time for yourself regularly?  I am currently unemployed, so I have all day to myself.  I probably should spend more time cleaning and doing stuff around the house, but it's the first time in a long time that I've had time to do whatever I wanted, so I'm taking advantage of it.
  7. How often do you make your bed?  We usually make it most days.  My husband is really particular about having his side of the bed just perfect and I enjoy seeing the pillows and everything in place, so we don't skip making it very often. 
  8. Do you plan meals? If so, how far in advance?  I usually plan a week at a time. I hate grocery shopping, so it's better if I can limit my trips to the store. 
  9. Do you wake up at the same time everyday? During the week, my alarm goes off at 5:35, so I can get in the bathroom before the family is up.  On weekends, it depends.  
  10. How often do you brush your teeth? I'm a bit obsessive about clean teeth.  I brush them first thing in the morning, after every meal, before bed and probably at least 2 other times throughout the day.  If I'm out and about and can't brush, I chew sugarless gum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment